Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Still Believe by Brenda K. Starr!

 Buon Martedi! Come Va! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The hot chocolate is very good his morning and  I will enjoy some coffee later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a mild morning here in Tucson.

 Alexa, is waking up right now. I can see her blinking on. I guess she will have some tasks for me to do today. Hey how is your Christmas shopping coming along? Almost done here.

 I am going to try to rest up today while Rick is here. I always say that but something always prevents me from doing so. That is why our stay-cations are great and we both sleep very well.

 Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Martedi and stay safe. Chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Grazie. Ci riusciremo subito. Abbiamo solo bisogno di evitare di arrivare a male per Chris. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Goditi la tua cioccolata calda. Sono sicuro che abbia un sapore delizioso!

countrygranny47 said...

I WENT FOR BREAKFAST WITH A GIRL I USED TO WORK WITH.
COFFEE, OVER EASY EGGS, TOAST (RYE), BROWNED POTATOES AND BACON.
HAD COUPLE CUPS OF COFFEE,,, lol SO WE ARE BRIGHT EYES FOR SURE NOW.
THAT WAS AT 7:30 THIS MORNING. A BRIGHT AND EARLY MORNING FOR ME.
BOB HAD LEFT TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING BEFORE I GOT BACK.
TOLD HIM TO GO BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GO OUT AND FACE THE CROWD TODAY,,, lol

Jessie said...

Hey Granny now that makes me smile with joy. I am glad that you were able to get out for a bit. The breakfast sounds delicious. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...