Friday, December 7, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! TGIF!


MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO


Mood: Relaxed! Giggled! Rummied!

Music listening to: Mary Jane by Rick James!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  I am enjoying a nice cup of hot chocolate this morning and hey we got a little rain last night. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that she will be awake and talking loud soon. Hey, how about those "Wildcats"? It was a very good game last night. Go Cats!

  My playmate and I will be making our way to the movies this afternoon and them we will check into a Marriott hotel for the weekend. We are going to hit up the DDC tonight for a little while. Cha Ching hopefully. Tomorrow we will meet up with my fidanzata and Capo Jim for dinner at "Wisdoms". We are really looking forward to it. We will be back on Sunday afternoon. Sister Jayne will be caring for Chris while we are on this stay-cation.

 Well, I had better recheck my suitcase. Have a great TGIF! Vernedi. Stay safe and sound.  Chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Le foto nei bicchieri da vino sono fantastici!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...