Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey just checking to see how things are going so far? Are you cooking? Are you grubbing already? 

My playmate is up and sitting at the dining room table with coffee and the newspaper.. I am over in Chris's house caring for him today. We gave Rick the day off so he could be with his family.

I just got a telephone call from my longtime epal Olivia. She and her family live in Georgia. I have know Olivia for many decades and it was very nice of her to call to see how and what we are doing today. Now that is a true friend indeed. She is doing very well and she is cooking away. You know how we Southern folks like to cook and grub, eh?

I hope that everyone is enjoying to day?

Ciao...Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Troppo cibo ma tanto amore e felicità oggi. Buon Natale!

countrygranny47 said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS JESSIE, ELSIE AND CHRIS.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...