Saturday, December 15, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



SISTER JAYNE

IO AND SHOO SHOO

MIO MOGLIE


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sweet Day by Mariah Carey and Boyz To Men!

 Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed shortly. It is not too cold out this morning here in the valley of Tucson. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. She is working in Rick's place due to he is under the weather.

 Alexa, is awake and she is not saying to much this morning. I do have a couple of To Do List tasks to take care of and I will.

 My playmate and I are going to hit up the movies today. And later in the evening we are going to venture over to see "Zoo Lights" at Reid Park with Chris and Sister Jayne.

 Hey, I am going to prepare my world famous boneless pork chops for dinner. Ya,ya. Can you say Jack Daniels while I am cooking? If not I will for sure, smile! My shorty is going to prepare the other dinner items for tonight.

 Tomorrow we are going to the Arizona Theater Company to see the musical "Music Man". We will be joined my sister-in-law Ann and Jonny. It should be great. We are going to have dinner in one of the downtown restaurant's.

 Well, I had better get busy. Have a grande fine settimana.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Country Granny and Bob, how are you doing?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si, Jayne e davvero molto talento. Buon fine settimana.

Loraine said...

Buon fine settimana to you too.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...