Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




How are you? We are still sick around here.My playmate is feeling a little better than I am for sure.

She just left for her book club meeting  at "Commoner & Company". She is going to bring back some dinner for me. Hopefully I can eat it because my appetite is shot. My girlfriend Marsha same by to go with Elise and to see Chris. Do you know how bad it feels when I cannot hug one of your girlfriends? Not good at all, smile! I am pajamaed and I have on a surgical mask as well. I also have a dehumidifier on in Chris's room.

The roofers finally completed the job this afternoon. Next the drywall people will be here to work on the inside of Chris's living room.

I am going to hit the sheets early tonight and hopefully I fall asleep quickly. Have a good night and you sleep well.

Buona Notte….Jessie and Elise

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and prayers. I appreciate them and you without a doubt.

Please say a prayer for my longtime epal Shirlene who lives in Louisiana. She is under the weather too. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Nessuna ragazza non paghiamo questo caregiver. Lavora per un'agenzia. L'Angenzia avervve dovudto chiamare per dire che non sarebbe qui oggi. Sono malato oggi, ma il mio mantra e' "ancora mi alzo". Buona Notte Tesoro!

Loraine said...

Hold on tight and take care of yourself! Tomorrow it will be better.

Loraine said...

Scusami. Tieniti forte e abbi cura di te! Domani andrĂ  meglio.

Jessie said...

Spero di si fidanzata. Ho intenzione de rimanere a lett0 per la maggior parte della giornata de oggi, se posso. Questa e droba brutta. Abbracci!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...