Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Because I Love You by Stevie B!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a cold morning here in the Old Pueblo but hopefully it will warm up a bit. Brrrrr! 

  Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. Her list of tasks it quite long for today to include a trip over on the east side of Tucson. Tomorrow I will put up some exterior Christmas lights on the main house.

  Here are a few more pictures from our trip to Buena Park, California. Enjoy! Hey my victory dinner is coming up very fast and I have my knife, spoon, fork and napkin at the ready position. I am going to be grubbing it up, smile! Looking forward to seeing my (fidanzata) and Capo Jim in Tubac.

PIRATE DINNER ADVENTURE

ANN AND SARA


ORANGE PIRATE









LA LUNA


ELISE AND IO


  Have a great Martedi and stay safe and sound.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

 Shoo Shoo, how are you feeling today?

Rosie, how are you doing?

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney? 

Monna, stay safe and warm in Canada.

Liz, how are you?

Sandy, what is new?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Pronti il fine settimana a Tubac?

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures,,,
Everyone had a great time by the looks of it.

Loraine said...

Puoi dire, "I bei tempi stanno arrivando"?

Susie of Arabia said...

Looks like quite a show! You guys always do the coolest things all the time!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...