Thursday, December 6, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


ISN'T SHE GORGEOUS? 


How are you? Well, I am good because I completed all of my tasks and Alexa is very happy. She is playing some Down Home Blues for me. She even played a Johnny Taylor song that my mom loved titled Disco Lady and Who's Making Love to Your Old Lady? Wow great memories.

I got the Christmas lights up out front and Sister Jayne gave me a hand with them. Thanks Jayne! Jayne and Chris just went out for a walk. Hey where is the rain?

My shorty and I are going to go the movies this afternoon to see "Rider". Hey did you check out today's blog? What did you think about the Mahjong Fest? A great evening.

Well, I had better find something to grub on. Have a good Pomeriggio!

Later.....Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata. E stata una serata molto buona. Sara ancora meglio con te e capo Jim questo fine settimana.

Loraine said...

Non può essere MEGLIO ma sarà divertente!

Jessie said...

Sara molto piu divertente la mia signora. Buona Notte!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...