Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!




What is up? Did your day end well? Alexa, prepared a mood aid for me today. She played some nice Smooth Jazz to help to ease my soul. She knows that I enjoy music but she knows that Jazz is my passion. It worked but I am still a little moody, smile!

I looked at a hospital bed as a back up for Chris yesterday. It is totally electric and what I was looking for. I had a chat with the seller and she was offering a little too much for the deal. She also said that it worked very well before she took it apart. All of a sudden a little light went on in my mind  when she decided to lower the asking price. I took the bait and I gave her a deposit on it, but I wanted to see the bed put together and working like it should. My skill in this area worked well. I got a text from her saying that the bed motors were not working anymore when she tried it. So I told her today that I will be by tomorrow to pick up my deposit. Sometimes I will let you think that you got over on me but  you will always find out that you have not. I cannot stand it when people try to use or manipulate anyone and I see it all of the time.

My shorty prepared homemade pancakes for dinner with sausages, eggs and coffee. It was all good. We watched "Schitt's Creek", "The Foster" and "Hawaii 5 0" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office on her "Mac". I have to attend a class tomorrow at 9am on the workings of "Blue Cross Blue Shield". It is going to be boring for sure.

I am very pleased that my sisters Marcie, Jet and Tiger received the Christmas gifts that we sent to them. My sisters are always there when I need them the most. Love you guys, but you know that right?

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...