Monday, December 10, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!


I LOVE THIS PIP OF LORAINE AND JIM


Did your day end well? It has been a fairly good day for me. I got some things done but Alexa is upset with me. Hopefully I can charm her tomorrow. Smile!

My playmate prepared chili, crackers, baby carrots and sliced tomatoes for dinner. It was very good and I was quite hungry. The roofers will return tomorrow to continue working on Chris's roof. Bang, Bang, scrape, scrape, hammer, hammer etc!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Chris is relaxing watching the "Big Bang Theory". Soon he will be engrossed with "Mash".

Have a wonderful evening and sleep well. I am going to try to.

Buona Notte….Jessie and Elise

Jayne, wow you have done a magnificent job on Chris's Adult bibs. Thank you so very much.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Farai una foto dei pettorali per adulti?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...