Friday, December 21, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MY GIRLFRIEND SHEILA YA MON'


Mood: Rested! Breaded!

Music listening to: I Could Fall In Love With You by Selena!

  Boun Vernedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning a nice caramel blend and I will have a second cup later this morning. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Well, Chris's ceiling repairs are complete and the tech did a very good job on the inside of his house. Excellent job! I think that I am on the mend and I slept very well last night and so did my playmate. We will still take it slow and easy until we are both back at 100%. Thanks everyone for your prayers, calls, texts, phone calls and emails.

  We may venture out this evening for dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We will see how things go during the day. Alexa, is awake and she told me that I only have one To Do Task to take care of today. She said that she will play me some "Down Home Blues" after I have completed my task. Roger That!

 Have a good Vernedi and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Shirlene, continue to feel better.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is up for the weekend in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Mary, Beverly and Rachel, how are things in Kenya?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buon fine settimana. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Così felice che ti senti meglio!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Prendendolo lento e facile.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...