Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!





Was your day a productive one? Well, mine was and I got a lot done today. It made Alexa very happy. So happy that she played some Down Home Blues for me all afternoon. Wonderful!

My playmate prepared blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausages for dinner. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched Mike and Molly on TV and after that we watched "Madam Secretary" and "Schitt's Creek" on Netflix. Both are very good series. Chris enjoyed all of it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office working on Christmas cards. Chris dined on meatloaf and mashed potatoes with gravy. He loved it. He is watching "Mash" on TV right now.

Sister Jayne is going to make some adult bibs for Chris. We bought one in Buena Park but we should have gotten more. Lesson learned!

Tomorrow I will be putting up Christmas lights on the exterior of the main house. Hey, I have to taunt my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. Tomorrow evening is a "Mahjong Fest" at her home. I do hope that she is ready for a beat down because I am going to bring it. She has been a bit under the weather for  a couple of days and she said that she is much better. With that bit of info I will have to show her who is going to win all of the marbles. We will be bringing along the secret weapon that always gets her a little confused and out of sort when the secret weapon is fired. Get ready girlfriend! Smile! Bang, Bang!

My fidanzata sent info about "Wisdoms" for the weekend. We will be in Tumcacaori instead of Tubac. Yes, all of my girlfriends look out for me and they keep me on the straight and narrow. Jane don't go there!

Have a great night and sleep well.
Buona Notte!

Tiger, we received a package in the mail from you guys today and I put it  unopened under the tree. Thank you guys so very much.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Susie,
How are you doing? Yes, we had a very good time in Buena Park.

Jessie said...

Si, la ragazza posso dire che i bei tempi stanno arrivando. Si, tra te e capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene stasera. So che domani sarĂ  un altro giorno impegnativo per te dato che tutti i tuoi giorni sono occupati.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...