Sunday, December 16, 2018

Hello!

Hello!




What is going on? How are you doing? We are good here in the valley of Tucson.

We just got back from having a very enjoyable breakfast with our daughter Kim, our son-in-law Carlos, and our Grannie Hudson. It was so good to see them and to catch up on the latest events in their life. Here are a few photos of this morning at the "Egg Connection". Enjoy we did.


KIM AND HUDSON

KIM, HUDSON, CARLOS



AHHH, FINALLY A BREAK!





GRANDMA TOOK THIS PIC OF GRANDPA AND HUDSON.


Elise is caring for Chris and I will begin taking care of my To Do List tasks. I will also be doing a little yard work behind Chris's house and I will be restocking Chris's supplies for next week.

I need to gas up the Green Lady before we head out to dinner at "Downtown Kitchen and Bar" and the Arizona Theater Company. Have a good afternoon and be safe and stay sound.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Kim, Carlos, Hudson, it was so good to see you this morning. Thanks for the very nice gift we love it.

4 comments:

Loraine said...

Splendida foto di te e Hudson.

countrygranny47 said...

You have a beautiful family there Jessie.

Jessie said...

Thank you Country Granny.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Mia moglie ha fatto un ottimo lavoro de prendere le foto. Come va?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...