Saturday, December 1, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music Listening To: Little Red Corvette by Prince!

  Buon Sabato! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making her way to the gym to swim soon. She will be joined by Dave. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and  enjoyed a donut with it this morning. Sheila is here in Do Drop Inn #2 more than likely still counting Javalinas. 

  When Elise and Dave return we are going to hit up "Gus Balones" for breakfast. Can you say pork chops? I will but you know that about me already. Smile!

  We had a very nice time at "La Parrilla Suiza" with Sheila and Dave last night. The food was good and so was my margarita. After dinner we hopped over to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the musical "Snoopy". It was very good and I somehow became a cast member. I became a soccer player and I had to kick a goal. Well, you know I did and the crowded loved it. I maybe up for a Academy Award for that excellent kick. Ya, ya! A fun evening of good food, tons of laughs, great libations and great friends. Thank You Sheila and Dave.

MY DEBUT ON STAGE AT LIVE THEATER WORKSHOP!



  Hey, I will start to post pictures from our stay in Buena Park, California when we get back from breakfast. My (fidanzata) is on my case about them. So I will start posting so I can keep her happy with me. WooHoo!

  Have a great weekend and be careful out there. Chat at you later.

 Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Monna, always a good day when I hear from you. 

Rosie, how are you doing?

Liz, what is new?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona giornata

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...