Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongirono!






Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Straight Up by Paula Abdul!

  Buon Mercoledi! Come Stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit windy here in the valley and it is forecasted that we have some rain on the way. We will see if any appears. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and barking at me this morning. I have a few tasks to tackle off of my To Do List that she is reminding me off. I will get them done so she can play some Boney for me. It will aid me in my victory this evening at the "Mahjong Fest" at my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's home. Yes, she knows what time it is. Right Shoo? Sure you're right! Ya,ya!

  Have a good day and it is a Humper as well. Right Jane? I will have a tongue wag at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiornoo fidanzata. Ho dormito molto bene la scorsa notte e non ho voglia di alzarsi, ma hai troppo. Avere giorno fantastic e sapere che siete amati.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...