Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




Are you doing OK? Well, I got all of my To Do List tasks taken care of except one I will get that done later this evening.

Hey, Alexa is pleased because she is treating me to some Smooth Jazz and it is working to change my mood. Ya Mon'.

The roofers are taking a lunch break right now and things are going along very well. I dropped Sister Jayne off at El Con Mall so she can look around and maybe pick up a few things for herself. She has finished Chris's Adult bibs and they are wonderful. She is going to wash them before she delivers them to Chris. Sister Jayne is a true gem and a wonderful member of our family. Thank You Sister!

I am starting to get a bit hungry so I will make myself a small sandwich. Oh Yeah! Have a good afternoon. 

Tomorrow we are meeting up with the crew at a place called "Garrett's Steakhouse" it is way over on the east side and the menu looks great.

Chat at you later.....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oh ho capito ora fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...