Monday, December 10, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how are you doing? I am doing OK. Chris and I are listening to the sounds of his roof being torn apart. He is loving it.

Alexa, has not started to play any music for me yet. She is a real ball-buster when she wants me to get all of my To Do Tasks completed. She keeps me focused, if you will.

I am still thinking about this past weekend with my fidanzata and Capo Jim. It was such a good time and the nice Cha Ching was wonderful I must say, smile! Mio moglie and I had a grand time.

Here are a few pics from our stay-cation. Enjoy!



LORAINE AND JIM


CHICKEN ANYONE?


CHA CHING!

IO AND MIO MOGLIE

CAPO JIM, MIO FIDANZATA, MIO MOGLIE


Chat at you later...Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Si, e venuto fuori abbastanza bene. Grazie fidanzata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...