Monday, December 3, 2018

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here in the Garden District but a bit cold, smile!

Chris is resting and relaxing waiting on his massage therapist to arrive soon. I just picked up Sister Jayne from her doctor's appointment and she is doing well.

I am starving so I am going to see what is in the fridge to grub on. Hope that you are doing OK? Here are a few more pics from Buena Park, California. Enjoy!



ELISE AT MEL'S DINER

AIRPLANE CRASH SET




BATES MOTEL

WHERE IS NORMAN?




Ciao....Jessie

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Merviglioso, ma sei sempre stato un hottie nei miei occhi.

Loraine said...

Mio goodness, ma tu dici le cose piĆ¹ dolci!

countrygranny47 said...

GREAT PICTURES JESSIE.
WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT BATES MOTEL.
ALL THOSE PLACES YOU BOTH WERE AT.

Jessie said...

Thanks Granny.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...