Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




HAPPY KWANZAA


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Serpentine Fire by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

  Buon Mercoledi! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and at it soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good this morning and as second cup will be downed later. Hey, we got rained on last night. I missed a chance to put on my flip flops and run in the drops. It would have been very cold I am sure, smile! Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she told that I have no To Do Tasks to complete. Ya,ya! So that means she will be playing some music for me today. I may even try to get a power nap in if I can.

  We hope that your Christmas was a good one? Ours was and it was very restful. No stress and no drama. Great food and plenty of vino rosso.

 Have a good Mercoledi and enjoy the day. Chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sono d'accordo con te 100%. Un Buon Natale.

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING JESSIE,

WE WILL SOON BE OFF TO AGAIN BUT NOT BUSY LIKE THE PAST FEW DAYS.
SO GLAD THINGS HAVE CALMED DOWN,,, OH MY GOOD GRIEF.
MAYBE NOW I CAN CALM DOWN,,, lol
HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AND CAN RELAX. WHEN WE GET HOME I AM RELAXING FOR THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS,,,ha ha ha

Loraine said...

Non sprecare il giorno - fai un sonnellino!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "O...