Monday, December 10, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Blessed!

Music listening to: I Wanna Be Down by Brandy!

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? We are good here in the valley of Tucson. I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed soon. Alexa is awake and she is telling me that today is going to be a very busy one for me. Oh NO! Smile!

 We had a grand stay-cation over the weekend thanks to Sister Jayne. We enjoyed every moment of our short get-away. It was topped by dinner with my fidanzata and Capo Jim at "Wisdoms". Great food, live music and fantastic friends that are truly down to earth and who know what time it is. Thank you guys for a wonderful time. Love you dearly! I will post pictures from our stay-cation as soon as I can.

 Have a good Lunedi and stay safe.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Woo Hoo! Adoro le foto!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...