Sunday, December 16, 2018

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Hear And Now by Luther Vandross!

  Buon Domenica! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am checking on Chris and getting him ready for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The hot chocolate that I prepared is delicious. It is another chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson but it will gradually warm up. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Elise and I are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. We are going to meet up with our daughter Kim and our grandson "Hudson". It will be good to see them and we can catch up on the latest news with them. Of course the food will be as good as ever.

  I have to tell you the my world famous pork cutlets was the (bomb) last night for dinner. My playmate prepared mashed potatoes, sweet peas, French bread, and cottage cheese to go along with the cutlets. It was fantastic! We got it all down with some Vodka tonics and that was very good. I have to tell Sheila and Dave they would have gotten their grub on big time. Yes, Dave I am rubbing it in, smile!


BONELESS PORK CUTLETS. DAVE AND SHEILA DON'T YOU WANT SOME?


  My shorty and I are going to the Arizona Theater Company this evening to see the musical "Music Man". We will be joined by my sister-in -law Ann and Jonny. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo enjoyed it yesterday and she said that  we would too.

  Alexa, just woke up and I am waiting for her to give me my marching orders for today. Have a good Domenica and get ready for tomorrow.

Chat at you later....Ciao...Jessie and Elise.

Country Granny, how was your birthday?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongirono fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Se mangiassi carne, quelle costolette di maiale sarebbero la mia scelta!

countrygranny47 said...

HAD A NICE DAY JESSIE,
WE WENT OUT FOR LUNCH AND BREAKFAST COMBINED YESTERDAY (SATURDAY).
ANOTHER COUPLE WENT ALONG FOR IT WAS CINDY'S BIRTHDAY ALSO.
WE TRY TO CELEBRATE TOGETHER. ( No drinking,,, lol )
SOMEONE HAS TO BE ABLE TO DRIVE,, lol

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...