Friday, December 21, 2018

Hello!

Hello!









How are you doing? I ventured out for a bit to take care of a To Do Task and the outside air hit me hard. I took Sister Jayne to Fry's for a quick run in and I took her to get a phone card.

While we were in Fry's I picked up a Sweet Potato Pie and it looks good and  love Sweet Potato Pie especially when it is laced with brandy or a whiskey. My mom made the best Sweet Potato pies ever.



CHRIS AND JAWS








I got a text from my playmate that she barely made it through Tai Chi but she did and she is exhausted. I hope that you are doing well? I have to go and feed the fur-babies now.

Later....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero che tu sia in salute lunedì così posso darti un bacio e un abbraccio.

Jessie said...

Mi Assicurero che lo sia. Non posso perdere che mai perche sei un hottie!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...