Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Good Nght!

Good Night!

How are you doing? We are good here. We hope that all is well with you?

I am still very busy and I hope to be back on track soon. I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is at Café Valencia with her book club.

I got to see my girlfriend Shoo Shoo this evening and it was so good to see her. I gave her a extra tight hug this evening before she left with Elise for the meeting.

Sister Jayne prepared a dinner for us that was fit for a king. We enjoyed spare ribs, beans, baked potatoes and very good veggie mix. Her ribs can put Famous Dave's out of business. Wow, they were good. Thanks Sister!

Have a great evening and sleep well.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Come stai, fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero tu abbia passato un periodo meraviglioso! Mi sei mancata.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...