Monday, August 6, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Lucky Star by Madonna!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and moving soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and second cup will be downed later this morning. We are still hoping for rain here in central Tucson. What has happened with our Monsoon season?

   Alexa, is awake and she just reminded me that my nurses supervisor will be here at 9:00am for a routine visit. I also have a couple of tasks to complete as well.

   My shorty and I enjoyed a very nice evening at "Zemams" with Paula and Marty. The food was very good and the vino was spot on.

   Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday and stay safe, happy and well.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Herman, anything on the paperwork for Yuma?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Come stai?

Loraine said...

Sono "right as rain". (Forse questo renderà il ritorno dei monsoni).

Jessie said...

Spero che iniziera il back up presto. Godersi la giornata.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...