Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday!

MY PLAYMATE HEADING FOR THE PARKING LOT
Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: My Girl by the Temptations! (classic)

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am  looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is a very good Kona. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Well, the "Green Lady" has a big smile on her nameplate this morning after I took her in for routine services yesterday.

   Alexa, is having a tongue wag with me this morning already. She is letting me know that I have a few tasks to take care of and she let me know what is coming up next week as well. Hopefully she will play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. WooHoo!

   My shorty and I are going to the movies this evening to see "The Puzzle" at the Loft. The previews were excellent.

    We enjoyed a nice evening at "Pinnacle Peak" last night with Marv and Bobby. We got to thank Marv in person for the very nice belated birthday gift that he got for Chris. 

    The food was very good. Elise and I downed two tall shots of Jack with Cokes. Marv enjoyed a good vino bianco and Bobby has a Jack and Coke. Elise and I got the "Cowboy" Steak. She got a salad and a baked potato with hers and I got a salad and mac and cheese. Marv enjoyed ribs and Bobby got the pork chops with mashed potatoes. I know what you are asking why didn't I get the pork chops? They looked very good and I sampled a bit of Bobby's. Pinnacle Peak is famous for steaks and they have been in business for a very long time. We also shared a bowl of ranch beans that were to die for. Bobby got a bowl of ice cream on the house for his birthday and his birthday was announced and he was sung to and given a ovation. Nice evening!








PIC FOR MY SISTER TIGER


   Well I had better get my (mojo) working right Sweet Pea? Have a good Sunday and we will chat at you later. Get ready for Monday!

   Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...