Friday, August 31, 2018

Buona Notte!

Buona Notte!

Well the days just ab out over for us here in Central Tucson. My playmate and I saw the movie' Happy Time Murders". It was hilarious and we had the whole theater to ourselves.

After the movie we returned home for a bit before we hit the road to meet top with Paula and Marty's home downtown. We went over to the "Senae Thai Bistro on Congress.The food and the vino was delicious and the place filled up very fast. Thank you Paula and Marty for suggesting this place.

I am starting to get tired for some reason and I am trying to 
get a headache. So I will be hitting the pillow right after I take Sister Jayne home for the night.

Tomorrow is going to be just as busy as today.We are going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour and Margaritas.After that we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop to see the play "Every Brilliant Thing". We are sure that it is going to be a good one.

Well I had better get my tablet out so I can read a bit before I go to sleep.d Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...