Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one?  It has been a pretty good one for me today except I turned my left ankle at Ace Hardware. It is not swollen just sore.

I just got out of the Jacuzzi and it feels better already. I have a couple of tasks that I had to put on hold until tomorrow.

My playmate prepared French Toast, sausages and coffee for dinner. It was all good. We watched "Hawaii Five O" on Netflix with Chris. Chris enjoyed roasted chicken with pasta for his dinner.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is on her Mac and also watching TV with the voting returns. We are hosting 'Mahjong" tomorrow evening here. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo will be here and so will Jayne.

Have a great night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!...….Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...