Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!  Buon pomeriggio!

How goes it? Well, I have completed all of my To Do Tasks and Alexa is very happy. She is playing some Smooth Jazz and it is putting me in a mellow mood. Ya,Ya!

Come Stai mia amica? I got a good amount of Dairy Queen Soft Serve for our many upcoming "White Russians". I also picked up a few boxes of Dilly Bars for emergencies when I or my playmate get a attack of the munchies. WooHoo!

I did a pretty good job on the AC door if I say so myself. Now all I have to do is pick up dinner for Mahjong after the movies. I should be good and starved by then. Ho fame'.

I will chat at you later. I am on my way to vacuum the "Green Lady" under the tumble and flip back seats.

Ciao....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...