Monday, August 6, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? We are good here and man it is hot outside. 

I put up some small plastic fencing earlier and that was a mistake on my part. I was melting out there. I need to jump in the Jacuzzi for sure today. Whew!

Well, my nurses supervisor was a no show due to he doesn't work for the agency anymore. Here I am waiting and waiting so I called and I was told that he was gone. The new supervisor will be here on Thursday morning at 9:30am. Hopefully.

I am going to take Chris over to the main house and we will see if we can find a good movie or two to watch on Netflix. We hope that you are doing OK? My playmate is at the gym and after that she has a doctors appointment. I have a doctors appointment early tomorrow morning as well.

Chat at you later...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...