Saturday, August 4, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: I Miss You Much by Janet Jackson!

  It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a peanut butter cookie to go along with it. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening.

  Where is our monsoon season? We really need some rain here in the valley of Tucson. The monsoon season used to be fantastic. Maybe we will catch up soon.

   We enjoyed a very nice dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" last night with Sharon and Leslie. The food was as good as ever and the carafe of Burgundy at room temperature was spot on. Cody's now has a new air conditioning system and it works very well. Thank you Sharon and Leslie for a nice time.


SHARON, LESLIE AND ELISE AT "CODY'S BEEF AND BEAN"


   My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie today. I am going to hop back into the Jacuzzi sometime today if time permits. I am waiting on Alexa, to remind me if I have anything that I need to take care of today. Hopefully she will play some "Boney" for me today.

   Well, have a good weekend and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Steph, prayers are being said for Lloyd.

Erika, how are things in Germany.

Ross and Denise, what is new in Aussie land?

Herman, anything on the authorization paperwork?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Farò la danza della pioggia nuda nel mio cortile. Forse quello incoraggerà la pioggia a venire.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...