Monday, August 13, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your Monday! It has been a very busy one for me, but I am all caught up. I am dealing with a personal issue that is causing me problems but I never surrender ever. Smile.

Chris and I watched Boss Baby on Netflix and he really enjoyed it. We didn't get any rain today at all, so sad!

My shorty prepared homemade blueberry pancakes, eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee.

We are all set for tomorrow and we are looking forward to it. Have a good night and sleep well. I may change my blog address very soon due to I think that I need to do that for security reasons.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the news. Chris is chatting up a storm right now.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Herman, thanks for the authorization paperwork!

Tiger, how are you feeling?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Il piacere รจ tutto mio. Divertiti!

Jessie said...

Amo la mia ragazza!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How has your day been? It has been a busy one here in the "Old Pueblo". First off, I took Sorella Jayne to do some gro...