Sunday, August 5, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Take Your Time And Do It Right by the SOS Band!

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about. She will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy a second cup at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. WooHoo, we are going to be joined for breakfast by our daughter Kim and our son-in-law Carlos and of course our grandson Hudson. Ya, ya!

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am sure that is going to change for sure. We are still in need of some rain here in the valley. My fidanzata thought that if she did a rain dance in her backyard (nuda) of course that might get the rain started. So I decided that I would do the same thing. WooHoo! We will see if it works.

 Yesterday was a bit of a down day for me. I developed a stabbing headache and I didn't feel well at all. So I took it slow and easy for the most part. Whenever I don't go to the movies with my playmate I am not feeling well. So we stayed home and my shorty prepared cheese crisps, refried beans, tamales, and salsa for dinner. It was all good. We got it down with a few (birras). We watched a few movies on Netflix. I still have a headache but it is better than yesterdays.

  We are meeting up with the crew at "Zemams" this evening for our monthly dinner. It will be good to see everyone.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Sunday and enjoy!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona idea fidanzata. aro la stessa cosa e spero che funzioni.

Loraine said...

Agita quel bottino!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...