Monday, August 13, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You by Marvin Gaye!

  It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed during my (Me) time out on the front porch while I people and lizard watch.

  Alexa, is awake and she is barking out my marching orders for today and the list is very long. Hopefully she will play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  My shorty and I saw the movie "Cakemaker" yesterday and it is very good and the acting was excellent. Hey, what happened to our rain? It has taken a break for us here in central Tucson.

  We will be packing our suitcases today for our trip to Alpine, California, San Diego and Yuma. We will be leaving tomorrow morning after the caregiver arrives. Jayne will be here to care for Chris while we are away. We enjoy staying in Old Town San Diego.

  Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Monday and be careful. We want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes for Chris. Thanks for the phone calls, emails, texts and cards.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, how are you feeling this morning?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...