Sunday, August 12, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy,

How are you doing? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and our breakfast was very good. So good that my playmate and I (paid it forward) for a table of diners. It is a good feeling to be able to do that.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to run a errand before I tackle my To Do List. Hope that you are doing well? Here are a few pics from Chris's birthday yesterday.



BOUG IN FRONT YARD

CHRIS OPENING HIS B-DAY GIFTS







SUNFLOWER IN FRONT YARD

TEMPO VERO VINO


Later...Jessie

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures of Chris,, he really enjoyed his birthday.
Flowers are really pretty also Jessie.

Jessie said...

Thanks Mary.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...