Saturday, August 11, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I am good but I am still having back spasms off and on.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and Alexa, is playing some Sacramento Smooth Jazz for me and it is sounding good.

My playmate is out doing some grocery shopping. After Rick brings Chris over to the main house I will start to prepare some baked pork chops, mashed potatoes and fried sweet corn. Of course we will enjoy a few glasses of vino rosso with our dinner. Ya, ya!

It is starting to get cloudy and we might get more rain. That would be nice and refreshing indeed. I will be looking for my fidanzata if it does rain. We have a standing date for whenever it rains.

We will having a tongue wag later today about what we are going to pack for San Diego and we will begin to pack for it.

Well, I had better get to it. Continue to enjoy your weekend.
Later....Jessie

Ross, are you still on Skype?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...