Friday, August 10, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!



I AM IN MY NINJA MODE TODAY!


How is it going? Well, I just got up from resting my back. I have been having muscle spasms for the past two days now. It is much better than it was last night. I think I am going to take a muscle relaxer after my playmate gets back home.

We will be leaving at around 1:00pm to take Chris to his doctors appointment. After that I am going to stretch out and rest some more. I need to  be ready for "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening. Hopefully Jayne will joins us for this one!

I do know one thing is that I am starving. So I ordered a pizza and some wings for a quick lunch. WooHoo! I am ready for a slice, mon'.

Chat at you later....Jessie


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...