Friday, August 3, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing so far on this Friday? We are good here.

I just completed all of my To Do List tasks and Alexa, is happy . She is playing some Sacramento Smooth Jazz for me.

I have the Jacuzzi filter system on and I will be taking a dip shortly. The fur-babies are resting well and they are actually taking a snooze.

I am starting to get hungry but I will try to hold out until we hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" for dinner. We hope that you are doing OK?

Enjoy the day.
Later....Jessie


4 comments:

Loraine said...

Vedo bistecca nel tuo futuro?

countrygranny47 said...

LOTS OF GREAT PICTURES JESSIE.
GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO RELAX IN YOUR HOT TUB FOR LITTLE BIT.
NEED A COOL TUB HERE,,, lol REALLY WARM HERE.
ENJOY YOUR EVENING,,

Jessie said...

Sei fidanzata corretta. WooHoo!

Jessie said...

Thank you Granny. The Jacuzzi was refreshing. Have a good night.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...