Sunday, August 26, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

   Hey how are you doing? We just got back from enjoying a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

   Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to restock Chris's supplies for next week. Alexa, is playing some "Sacramento Smooth Jazz" for me instead of some "Down Home Blues". She is the boss! Ya,ya!

   I still have to do  some yard work behind Chris's house and I need to feed the fur-babies as well. My shorty and I are talking about the planning of our return to Italy for 2019. We will make our home base in Rome this time and we will venture out from there. We will include Florence of course and Napoli as well. To plan these takes some work but we enjoy the results.

   We also have a Mexican Cruise coming up this October with Sheila and Dave. This cruise is going to be extra special indeed.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Later...……..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...