Monday, August 27, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

Did you day end well? I just got out of the Jacuzzi and it was heavenly. The temperature was set to 104 degrees and if I had stayed in too long I would have fallen asleep. I am totally refreshed right now.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob with small potatoes, sliced tomatoes and baby carrots. So good. I got it all down with a nice ice cold Cervasa. Ya, ya. 

 I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. He is resting nicely and watching Mash.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day and the rest of the week will follow suit. Have a good night and sleep well. I know I will, smile!

Night...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...