Friday, August 31, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning! Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I Want Her by Keith Sweat!

  It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoy later during my (me) time. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is have a tongue wag with me this morning reminding me of the tasks I need to take care of on my To Do List.

   I have to make a trip over on the east side this morning and I need to gas up the "Green Lady". Here are a few pics from last night with Paula and Marty.

PAULA AND MARTY

MIO MOGLIE

IO


   We are looking forward to Happy Hour and "Live Theatre Workshop this evening. Have a good TGIF and be careful.

   Ciao....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...