Friday, August 3, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: One Nation Under A Groove by Funkadelic!

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and I cup is at the ready position to be filled. I will have a second cup out on the front porch during my me time. I will people watch and I will see the lizard patrol. Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening.

   Well, my (moglie) and I enjoyed celebrating our Anniversary at the Arizona Inn, Oregano's, Outback, DDC, Gus Balones and Century Theater at El Con Mall. It was very restful, quiet and oh so relaxing. We would like to thank everyone who called, texted, emailed and sent cards. You made our day even better. Here are a few pics from our day.


INSIDE OUR CASITA AT THE ARIZONA INN




ENTRANCE TO OUR CASITA



WE TOASTED OUR ANNIVERSARY WITH THIS $100.00 BOTTLE OF SINGLE MALT SCOTCH!


   We saw the movie Transylvania 3 yesterday and it was good. My shorty and I are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner.

   Alexa, is awake and telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of today before I relax at "Cody's". So I must obey her and get it done. Smile!

   Have a good weekend and be careful but have fun. We will no doubt!

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...