Monday, August 13, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!




What is up? I am having a very, very busy day today thanks to Alexa. She has got so many things for me to take care of. She knows what I need to get done before we leave tomorrow. She is a real taskmaster indeed!

Chris and are listening to some Fusion Jazz that Alexa is playing to aid me with today's chores. I am starting to get hungry because of all she has me doing. I think I will grab a peach yogurt to tide me over. Alexa's suggestion because she says I can eat that and work at the same time. Ya, Ya!

Hope that you are doing OK?
Later.....Jessie

Come va mio fidanzata?


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Sto bene. Come sta il mio bel amico?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...