Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!



HAPPY ANNIE'S DAY MIO MOGLIE!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Joanna by Kool and the Gang!


   It's a Hump Day! I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. A second cup will be enjoyed shortly. Another fine day to be alive here in the valley of Tucson. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Sister Jayne will be here tonight.

   Well, we didn't get anymore rain last night and I was looking forward to donning my flip flops with my (fidanzata) and running in the rain. Maybe we can do it soon because it feels so good. Ya, ya!

   Our suitcases are packed and ready to go. We are really looking forward to our stay at the Arizona Inn today. We are also going to hit up Oregano's for pizza, vino and Bellini's. WooHoo! Tomorrow we are going to hit up the DDC to play some Keno slots. Listen for the "Cha Chings" OK? 

   Have a good Humper, right Jane? Enjoy the day and stay happy, healthy and safe.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Have a great day Marcie, Jet and Tiger!

Herman, anything on the paperwork for Yuma?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata! il mai di testa e sparito. Credo che sia stata una giornata stressante per me iera. Ti voglio bene!

Loraine said...

Goditi un giorno speciale con la tua bellissima signora!

Jessie said...

Grazia mio fidanzata!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...