Sunday, August 26, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? We just got back from the "Loft" and the movie "Puzzle" was outstanding. It was very well done and the acting was superb. When it comes out on DVD I am going to buy it. Fantastic movie.

Earlier after I completed all of my tasks for today I hit up the Jacuzzi. The water was cold so I had to turn on the heater. I enjoyed every minute of it. My brother-in-law told me to be careful that I didn't drop the phone in the water. I sent him a Marco Polo while I was getting my soak on. 

I am so grateful about Marv that I am going to buy a nice thank you card for his thoughtfulness about Chris's birthday. He is such a nice man who knows what time it is.

My playmate just fixed three "White Russians". One for each of us and one for Jayne. Man they are so good with some "Dairy Queen" soft serve ice cream.

My shorty has hit the sheets to read a book and I will follow suit after I take Jayne home in a bit. It has been a pretty good Sunday but it started out a little shaky. 

Next week is going to be super busy for us but we are looking forward to it. Have a great night and sleep well.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...