Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Brownied! Gummied! Rummied! Gigglied!

Music listening to: Where The Parties At by Jagged Edge!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning, but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time this morning out on the front porch. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Today is my Mom's birthday. We miss you so very much but we know that you are gazing at us daily! Love You Mom! I am going by Evergreen today to have a chat with my Mom.

  It is going to be a busy day according to Alexa. She is correct I have a few tasks to complete today. My playmate and I are going to the "Loft" to see a movie this afternoon. After the movie I will go to pick up tonight's meal for our "Mahjong" fest. The table is all set and I am looking forward to beating my playmate, Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne. They know what time it is!

  Have a good Humper! Capiche Sweet Pea? Chat at you later.

  We approve this blog!

Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...