Friday, August 10, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Summertime by Will Smith!

  It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Hey, we got some rain during the night.  I missed an opportunity to hop into my flip flops and dash through the drops. I am sure that my (fidanzata) missed it as well. I was sleeping big time due to I wasn't feeling good last night. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   It is going to be another busy day here in central Tucson. Yes, Alexa is awake and telling me what is going to happen today. The biggest task is taking Chris to a routine doctor appointment this afternoon. Later we are going to have dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Ya, ya the Burgundy will be poured into our glasses for sure.

  My playmate and I saw the movie" Sorry To Bother You". It was very good with a lot of messages in it. It may not be for everyone but we enjoyed it.

  Hey, I forgot to mention that a couple of days ago my shorty prepared some mahi mahi that was delicious. We enjoyed some squash risotto along with it. It was all good.

  Have a good TGIF! and stay safe.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, feel better soon.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, Chris stava flirtando alla grande. Avere un buon venerdi tesoro.

Loraine said...

Non ho avuto pioggia. Potrebbe essere necessario fare il trambusto della pioggia nel buff, così la pioggia arriverà a modo mio.

Jessie said...

Buona idea fidanzata.

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...