Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Thankful!

Music listening to: My First My Last by Barry White!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like a toaster strudel to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. I will be people watching and watching the lizard patrol. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is telling me already that I have a few tasks to complete off of my To Do List. To include tackling a small paint and scrap job on the door to the A/C room. I also will be making a trip to Wal-Mart to see if I can find a few items as well. 

   I also will be setting up "Mahjong" and  deciding on what to have to grub on while we play. Hey, the Jacuzzi temp is at 97 degrees right now and I think that I will dive back into it later this evening. I will raise the water temperature back to 104 degrees before I get in. Ya, Ya!

   Have a good Tricky Tuesday and be careful out there but enjoy the day.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Monna, have a good day.

Rosie, what are you up to today?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...