Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Oh Girl by the Chi-Lites!

  It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Hey we got some good rain last night that we needed very much. I hope that we get more today. I was out in it with only my flip flops. I was looking for my (fidanzata) to be out running with me. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

 Alexa, is on my case already. Yes, I have many things to tackle on my To Do List today. Chris will be visited by Angels On Duty for a assessment for Rick today at 10:00am. 

 My shorty and I hope to be able to hit up a movie today if possible. I am hoping that once I complete my tasks that Alexa, will treat me to some "Boney". Ya, ya.

 Have a good Humper and stay safe, right Sweet Pea?

Later.. Jessie and Elise

Herman, anything on the authorization paperwork?

Ross, are you still on Skype?

Erika, how are you doing?

Jayne,how is the Spanish coming along?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...