Sunday, August 12, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she is at the entrance so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a nice breakfast. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

 We enjoyed a very good dinner last night. We had baked pork chops, salad, mashed potatoes and fried corn. We got it all down with a few glasses of vino rosso. It was all good and we were stuffed to include Jayne.

 Our suitcases are out and the packing list has been set for our trip to Alpine, California, San Diego and Yuma, AZ. We are really looking forward to this trip because we love Old Town San Diego.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few things to work off my To Do List today before we go to the movies to see "Cakebaker". 

  Have a good Sunday and enjoy.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...