Friday, August 24, 2018

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Brownied!

Music listening to: Don't Stop The Music by Yarbourough and Peoples!



SHARON AND TIM IN SAN DIEGO! THEY ARE DOING VERY WELL!


 It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me)time out on the front porch. I will be people watching and watching the lizard patrol. Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening.

  Hopefully we will get some more rain today because we can always use rain here in the desert. The temps have dropped a little but it may not last that long.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me that I have a couple of tasks to take care of off of my To Do List. I am sure that she will play some "Boney" for Chris and a I later this afternoon.

  We had a very nice evening at "Caruso's last night with Vicki and Mike. The food was excellent and the bottle of "Chianti" Del Agio the my playmate and I shared was very good. We also enjoyed some Spumoni for dessert that was great. We are looking forward to our next meeting in Amado. Thanks Vicki and Mike for a great time.

 We saw "Christopher Robin" yesterday and it was very good. We will be home bound this evening and that is a rarity for us. Have a great TGIF! and enjoy the day.

 Later.....Jessie and Elise

 Tiger, thanks for supporting me with the wisdom of our ancestors. Love my sisters!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon viaggo fidanzata. Ti voglio bene.

Loraine said...

DirĂ² "Ciao" al Messico per te.

Jessie said...

Grazie, caro mio!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...