Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thirsty Thurdsay!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Flip Flopped! Gummied! Brownied! Giggled!

Music listening to: Boy Is Mine by Brandy!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice breakfast. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Hey, we got some major rain last night. It even woke me up because we had lightening and thunder boomers along with it. I got up and strolled out on the front porch in the all together and flip flops. I took a step out in the rain and it felt like razors on my skin so I did a hasty retreat post haste.

   My playmate and I are going to the movies this afternoon. Alexa, is quiet this morning, wow! I think that she was overwhelmed by all of the rain that we got because she started to play "Singing In The Rain". Alexa, is a trip!

  We are meeting up with Vicki and crew at "Caruso's' this evening for our monthly grub on. Can you say "vino" por favore"? We will for sure. I am going to try to hold out (mania) until then. WooHoo!

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful Thirsty Thursday. Here are a few more pics from San Diego. Enjoy!


STAIRWAY TO OUR ROOM

CAFE COYOTE

MIGUEL'S COCINA

STROLLING OLD TOWN






OUTSIDE OF OUR ROOM AT HACIENDA BW


Later....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Hanno un grande giorno e un fantastico viaggio imminente. Manca gia!

Loraine said...

Sembra che il viaggio a San Diego sia stato un successo!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...